Period 2 days late, negative tests. Anxious!

Bl1234

Reaction score
Hello ladies! So here's my issue! My period usually comes anywhere between the 10th to the 14th (sometimes as late as the 17th, but rarely). I don't track my cycles so its a little hard to say EXACTLY how late I am, or when I ovulated, but I know it could be 2 days or more late, no less, and possibly around 15 dpo. ANYWAYS! Last month, September, I had a very abnormally light period (it's usually heavy with a lot of pms symptoms a week or 2 beforehand). I thought it was a bit odd but didn't really worry too much. This month around the 10-13th I had some odd brown spotting/discharge, which I thought was the beginning of AF. I used a tampon and when I checked it later there was barely anything! Of course after this I searched online to read about implantation bleeding and took a couple of tests which were all negative. Since then, the discharge has stopped, no sign of period (or any usual pms symptoms, but I do feel quite a bit of bloating and my breasts are starting to feel sore), and still negative tests. My boyfriend and I are normally trying to prevent but there has been some instances where we used no protection. I just came here to see if anyone is experiencing anything similar and maybe some outcomes of some ladies that had similar experiences! Thanks! :)

When I had DS I tested on the last day of what was my expected period and got a very faint positive. So.. this would have been when my period was about 5 days late..
Waited two more days and got a digital test to make sure that what I was seeing was actually a BFP!

Most women don't get a positive till a little past 15DPO. In my case I was about 20DPO when I got mine.
If you keep getting negatives by that point and still no period, I do suggest seeing your dr. just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->