Period 8 days early

Yabbadabbadoo

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum but I really need some help. I'm in a casual relationship and unfortunately the only method we've been using is pull put. I know, VERY bad Idea!! But my period this month came 8 days early! I'm usually very regular so im kind of concerned. It was exactly like a full period but with cramping and I never have cramps. There was also a lot of bigger clots than I usually see during mensuration. I have a 2 year old and I really can't have another baby right now but I'm seeing that it can be a sign of pregnancy. If it was my period then I should ovulate in 2 days but I took an ovulation test today and was negativ . Can someone please help!

Honestly if you had a normal period like bleed with clots I'd say it's extremely unlikely you are pregnant. You probably have just had an off cycle and an early period. Have you taken a pregnancy test? As for the negative opk how do you know you will ovulate in 2 days? Do you take temps to confirm when you ovulate each month? You may have ovulated early in your cycle and be heading for an early period again or will just ovulate later than expected. Honestly though I really don't think you have anything to worry about. It may be a good idea though to use a form of protection other than withdrawal though if you don't want another baby right now, so many ladies I know have ended up pregnant doing the same thing. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->