Period Cramps at 33 weeks?!

Lucyjo81

Reaction score
I'm 33 weeks tomorrow and been having quite strong period cramps to the point where i feel like i'm going to start bleeding at any moment (hate that feeling). Is this normal, just my body getting ready for D-Day? xx

Ouch!! Is there any pattern to the pain, or is it constant? Xx

No pattern, just constant. I have had a few tightenings too. It really does feel like my period will arrive at any minute x

I'd say try not to worry if there isn't a pattern but of course if your in a lot of pain I'd definitely call someone :)

If you've over done it that could also be a reason for the pain and tightening, try and have a warm bath and drink plenty water and see how you feel.

:hugs:

Ive been getting these pains for weeks!! Mine were constant and had no regular pattern.. Went to midwifes the other day and found out little man is 2/5ths engaged so obviously those pains are doing something :)

It's normal apparently. He had them from about 33 weeks till 35 weeks, called labour ward one night cause they were coming every 20 minutes. They said it was normal as baby was preparing itself, getting into position, dropping down, they said get plenty of rest and drink lots of water, it should ease off once baby has got itself comfortable. Mines obviously comfortable now as the pain stopped a couple of days ago. Xx

I've been getting these over the past week and am also 33 weeks. I plan to ask my midwife on Wednesday but so far from reading through here and other places it sounds normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->