Period late but got negative test

Hi I'm Louise

Reaction score
My period is about 4 days late but my test came back negative today. Is it possible that my HGC levels are not high enough yet? Sorry, I'm not very clued up on this stuff.

Or am I just kidding myself?

It is possible. While period is still not here you could still be pregnant. Go to the docs and get a blood test. Good luck x

I am in the same boat. I was due the 15th, tested on the 17th, BFN. I am nervous to test again because I am sick and tired of those BFNs and I don't want to jump and go to the doctor's for another dissapointment, so I am waiting.

see my pic!

im also sick - im not late yet though.

Good luck both of you

x

For what it's worth, I had two negative tests a week apart and then it turned out that I was pregnant.

It's not over until the :witch: arrives!

Are you girlies usually regular or if the first :witch: since your loss? Just wondering as both of those can put you out length wise. Fingers crossed it will be :bfp: all round! xx

this might help put your minds at ease, I found this article a few days ago.
https://www.pregnancy.org/article/home-pregnancy-tests-and-hcg (lower on the site it shows the average levels, some people don't get high enough levels until 5 weeks from their period.) Hope this helps!! Baby dust all round!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->