Period like cramps at 13 weeks?

Starlight32

Reaction score
Is this normal? I had cramping early on but haven't in a few weeks now. It feels like a bowel movement (been stopped up though) or period cramps.

The uterus is going through a lot to accommodate the growing baby. As long as the cramping doesn't get worse and there is no bleeding accompanying the cramps there is no need to worry. :)

I've had cramps on/off the entire pregnancy so far. I'm assuming everything continues to stretch and I'm very in tune with my body. I can also say I think gas makes cramping worse too so I always try to sit and relax a min to see if it's perhaps an air bubble or something.
As long as it's not severe, has you keeled over in pain, or blood accompanied, I'd say it's normal

I cramped a lot and very strong ones! I still do occasionally, midwife told me not to worry as everything is stretching x

Thanks all! I know it's pretty common in the first trimester, I guess I'll also expect it going forward. TMI but sometimes I also have a BM cramp and can't tell the difference...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->