Period or Pregnant?

Foey

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was suppose to start on the 22nd and I still havent. I've been cramping for a couple days, really tired and today started to get nausea. I took a test last week and it was negative. I'm not sure if i'm late because getting of the pill set me out of whack or if these could possibly be pregnancy symptoms? with my son i remember feeling crampy but not this bad. Any ideas? Thanks so much!!!

It may have been too early to test if you don't know your regularity.
I would say to take a test In couple of days.
If it shows negative then go to the doctors to explain.
If you don't won't to go to doctors then take a test every 2-3 days as, if you're pregnant it will show.

Have you had any different symptoms to af this month?

X

Not too different, I've been tired and VERY emotional and today I feel like total crap...but i've been on the pill for 9 years so my body is adjusting from getting off of them i think. I took a test today and it was negative. my son showed a positive 15 days pregnant so i'm not use to having to wait so long for a positive. still no af and today makes 4 days late. Sorry for such a long reply...i'm still learning all the abbreviations. thanks for your reply!

I get a little confused on here too.

Your body has been so used to being on bcp that its probably just getting to know how to do everything without them. Coming off them, lots of women start getting cramps. Lots of girls go on the pill purely for period pains. Could just be your body is feeling af coming but as your not going to take bcp again its re adjusting and creating a normal cycle for you again.

But if af isn't arriving then maybe mention it to a doctor as you could very well be pregnant if you don't know when you ovulated.

X

I have heard coming off the pill will throw your body a little off track when coming off of them, so that could very well be what it is. But I agree with Katiee21 if symptoms continue to show I would go to the doctor soon.

I am trying to figure out what is going on :/. July 3rd I started my period, very lightly, and on the 13th it got realy heavy and ended on the 22nd. I had unprotected sex on July 25th and 28th. Over the past week I had have cramps everyday but not all day, headaches (although I get them normally), nausea off and on, dizziness off and on, a bit of a runny nose, a sore throat, sore lower back, tender breasts, low grade fever (99.1-99.7) over the past 3 days, chills and hot flashes, very tired, a combination of decreased and increased appetite, heartburn, and mood swings. I took a test on August 4th and it was negative but I think it was just too early. I can't decide if this is premenstrual or if it really could be early pregnancy. Any advice or insight from anyone? Anything would greatly be appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->