Period pains

mummof1

Reaction score
Hey ladies .. So as you can say I'm very early , 12 DPO today and for the last two days I've been having period type pains off and on . They aren't particularly strong just remind me exactly of my pre AF pains . Sometimes though , I'll get a very sharp sudden pain . And it's a constant dull ache/heavy feeling in my lower abdomen . I'm also experiencing AF symptoms like (TMI) white creamy discharge and I'm SO irritable !
I've definitely gotten BFPS though , on FRER clear blue plus and clear blue digital.
These AF symptoms are really worrying me though !

I got this (AF cramps) for a few days around the same time and I got worried and also kept feeling wet (lots cm) and running to the loo- all was fine and just normal uterus stretching pains- they stopped after a few days and had none since (13 weeks)- totally normal!!

Thanks ! It's so nerve wracking !!!
They come and go and aren't too bad on the pain scale .. As soon as I feel them I get so paranoid .. Especially after my losses I had

Hey ladies .. So as you can say I'm very early , 12 DPO today and for the last two days I've been having period type pains off and on . They aren't particularly strong just remind me exactly of my pre AF pains . Sometimes though , I'll get a very sharp sudden pain . And it's a constant dull ache/heavy feeling in my lower abdomen . I'm also experiencing AF symptoms like (TMI) white creamy discharge and I'm SO irritable !
I've definitely gotten BFPS though , on FRER clear blue plus and clear blue digital.
These AF symptoms are really worrying me though !
All completely normal. In fact every time my oeriod was due after giving birth I always thought I was pregnant as I never had period pans before my daughter lol.

Really eh?? See I usually get aches and pains a couple days before it's due .. I haven't officially missed it yet I know I'll feel much better after that date comes and goes !

I had such AF like cramps for over a week after my BFP that I was certain I was going to see blood every time I used the restroom. They settled down a bit after a couple weeks and I've had them every few days since then. Totally normal!

It's weird because all the symptoms you get around that week are related to coming on. ie, moodiness, tired, with added AF cramps, and then your feel lots of wet cm and panic that you have come on- our bodies like to stress us out at this critical time. Roll on 2nd tri :)

ps, I missed most of my friend's wedding in that early stage as I was sure I was going to get my period with all the cramps and cm and kept running to my hotel room- I ended up staying in bed as I was so worried and missed all the fun :(

It's weird because all the symptoms you get around that week are related to coming on. ie, moodiness, tired, with added AF cramps, and then your feel lots of wet cm and panic that you have come on- our bodies like to stress us out at this critical time. Roll on 2nd tri :)

ps, I missed most of my friend's wedding in that early stage as I was sure I was going to get my period with all the cramps and cm and kept running to my hotel room- I ended up staying in bed as I was so worried and missed all the fun :(

It's torture !!! All early preggo symptoms are exactly like AF symptoms like you said just to make us paranoid !
I probably would have been the EXACT same way if I had that going on at a wedding too.. I'm even taking it easy right now at my family cottage just relaxing watching a movie with my toddler lol!

It was totally normal for me this pregnancy from about 4-6 weeks and then only occasionally. Have had more than I have been when I hit 10 weeks. Told it's normal and growing pains :)

I'm on to my 4th pregnancy and can say in my experience period pains are totally normal. With my first the pains were even worse than period pains and with this one the first couple of weeks it just felt like my period was going to come on anytime. I've had them on and off for the rest of first tri too.

Thanks ladies .. Always feel better after I talk to all of you!
They're feeling different today unlike period pains more sharp sudden / pulling sensation which reminds me of the ligament pain I had with my boys .. These first weeks always make me nervous though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->