period?

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Ok so i know ive mentioned this in another thread but i'm getting worried now as i dont no whats normal and whats not. I stopped bleedin 2weeks fater Oliver was born. Then on sun i started again. I assumed it was my period but its just so heavy. Im soaking a nightime pad in less than an hour, so much it goes through to my knickers! Ewww. I can just feel an almost constant gush oozing out of me! Yesterday it stopped, apart from a tiny amount of dark brown blood so i thought it was over. But this mornin...here we go again, back to sqaure 1! And its bright red blood too x

Have things calmed down now hun?

Im waiting on :witch: hitting me and I feel crap keep thinking shes on her way. I know its gonna hit me hard!

Yeah its stopped finally!! woooop! God not tryin to scare u but be warned woobles!! Get stocked up on those pads! And super size ones, lots of em!! lol. I might aswell of just given birth again, the amount of blood there was!! And mine started and stopped a few times before it finally finished! I hope things are back to normal next time cus i dont fancy that every month lol. My OH is sayin we can have sex now ive stopped...but i dont fancy it to be honest! lol its like ive become that used to no sex it would seem odd to have it! Plus i am absolublty petrified! We havnnt had sex since i was 32weeks pregs as i spent most of my time in the hosp from then onwards! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->