Period!!!!!!

amyclaire

TTC late July 2010 :D
Reaction score
It's here!! Aaaahhhhh..
oh was starting to think i was pregnant though.. and wasnt freaking out!! :s

but im not complaining.. trying not to.. cause i know we need to wait a bit longer.
but i think itll be earlier than planned but oh really doesnt want to set a specific date any earlier than sept 2012..

he is showing signs of getting broody though... especially after i made fun of him spilling beans down himself and he said, well soon i'll be able to blame it on the baby.. :happydance:

i think its cause he's managed to really sort out his career in the police. hes going into the special for voluntary exp. then joining properly as soon as unis over. i think now he knows where we'll be financially and that we'll be better off than we thought we would be, hes much more relaxed :)

it wont be longggggggg :happydance:
xxxxxxx

Oh Amy I am happy for you it must be a weight of your mind! Yayyyy

Yayyyyyyyyy on oh getting broody too.

Glad things are working out hun

Damn AF.. but like you said waiting will probably be best, doesn't stop your crazy mind spotting symptoms though!

Congrats for your OH getting his career sorted, my OH wants to be in traffic police but needs to get fit first.. I don't think they like policemen with man boobs :rofl:

:happydance: Like Peach said must be a real weight off your mind, and a broody OH is always good!

Not long now!!

It's the best feeling in the world when OH implies he's getting broody too, isn't it? :D And it must be a double whammy for you because you know where you stand with AF as well lol. YAY, so glad everything's looking up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->