Periods After Babies.

Caitlin.

Reaction score
I've had a period since I was 10 years old. I use to have bad cramps but the older I got they eased off to the point they didn't even bother me. They were also on time every month. I had my daughter 18 months ago and since then it has been absolutely crazy. I missed a whole cycle last year. I missed one this April. This month my cramps are so bad it has me in tears and awake at night. I've been taking Pamprin, drinking lots of water, and even used menthol pads on my belly. They ease up some but not much. What would make them so awful this time? I was on birth control for a year and a few months and it helped none.

Has anyone else experienced cramps this bad?
Thank you for reading! :flower:

My periods went from being heavy - but bareable with loads of cramps where I would actually have at least 1 day from school/work laying in bed in the fetal position.
Post baby - heavier than heck - it's bloody awful, have to double up because it's so heavy. And I have one day with pretty awful cramps, but normally just the one day.

It's very normal for periods to change with kids - sometimes good, sometimes bad. If they're that bad, I'd be talking to the doctor about what you can do to help. I've heard having an O helps! lol

Thank you! :flower:
My period has just been crazy after having my daughter.
Ohh, thank you for that piece of information. Maybe I can convince the hubby haha. It freaks him out to have sex when I'm on my period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->