Periods

twinkle22

Reaction score
Well my 11 year old cane to ne yesterday saying there was blood when she wiped last night we had talked a few weeks ago about this so wasn't tooooo much of a shock but this morning she says there's been no more blood at all is that normal I can't remember lol

yeah, i spotted for a while before having my first full on period. :)

fyi, kotex makes a type of liner called "U" and my daughter loves them. they are smaller and thinner and dont feel so bulky to the younger girls.

^WSS.

I think it varies, mine came full on straight away but it's common to start very gradually. It'll probably be erratic at first so I'd make sure she knows to keep a pad in her bag when she's out in case she needs it x

I can't remember, it's been so long...but will be following post.

When I started it was spotting the first month and then the second month it was full on really heavy flow.

Thanks ladies well nothing since she's relieved lol but have had a good talk about it x

geez, not looking for to that...I am hoping it will be a few more years for my daughter. Fingers crossed!!!

Yep prefectly normal, first period is more or less just spotting most of the time it can take up to a year or two for them to settle down properly when they first start.

Advise her to use a menstrual cup! Conventional period products aren't good for the body xx

Very normal, mine however started full force at 9 years old, been using moon cups ever since so I never get caught short :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->