petit filous

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
just wondered when they can have them? for some reason my parents are dying to give maddi them :dohh:

Yogurts from 6 months where I live, but you hear conflicting things about petit filous being too sugary/ not too sugary etc etc.

I give Mark natural yogurt but usually with a bit of fruit mashed up in it so I would imagine the natural fruit sugars in the fruit I use would be roughly the same as whatever type of sugar is in petit filous...maybe?

Hannah's had yogurts since 6ish months.

We had a visit from an oral health expert to one of my mum and tots groups and she said to beware of "children's yoghurts" as they can have tonnes of sugar in them, petit filous were one of the ones she mentioned.

Just thought I'd mention it as I know you have to be careful with sugar content even before teeth have come through. :hug:

I always just read the labels (we don't have petit filous here :shrug:) I bought some children's yogurts with no sugar a few weeks ago and found some adult ones with fruit added but no sugar yesterday (couldn't find the children's ones we had bought previously)

i give maddi hipp yoghurt's here vickie, which is just a brand of baby food, not sure if you can get them over there, she likes them, but my mum is on about petit flous - they are very yummy :blush: we do brush her (2) teeth well, though i do panic about all this stuff :blush:

Hannah LOVES the ones with fruit. Won't touch plain yogurts though :rofl:

I always just read the labels (we don't have petit filous here :shrug:) I bought some children's yogurts with no sugar a few weeks ago and found some adult ones with fruit added but no sugar yesterday (couldn't find the children's ones we had bought previously)

Yeah, she said the natural adult ones are better and then you can add your own fruit or fruit puree if you want. I think you're right, you just have to check the labels!

Yeah, she said the natural adult ones are better and then you can add your own fruit or fruit puree if you want. I think you're right, you just have to check the labels!

story of our lives now :lol: never checked labels before :blush:

:rofl: i no - i constantly have to check the labels for sodding potato for maddi :dohh: so annoying!!

Apparently the Little Stars yoghurts are the best ones....less aditives & sugar and stuff, but still very similar to petit filous.....do you know the ones I mean??

one of my friends gave her two petit filous as a first food...at 8 weeks!!! all babies have petit filous apparently!

Grace had petit filous at about 5 months. The label says suitable from 4 months

so normal plain natural yogurt is better for them than baby yogurts?
i thought the baby ones had different types of milk proteins or something - thats why some are suitable for 4 months, some 6 months etc? MAybe I'm wrong..
Typical I just bought a bumper lot and he loves them!

Daisy has been having the odd one since she turned 5 months and she LOVES them! I don't give her too many cos I'm scared she wont eat anything else! (think i saw a programme once about a wee boy that lived on petit filous!

I tend to give Daisy cow and gates peach yoghurt and she loves that too!

well charlie and maddi are the same age and charlies been eating them for months!! i give him all sorts of yogerts! infact i give him all sorts of everything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->