Petit Filous

Belle

Mom of 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
Hiya,
Was wandering when you can start feeding babies these? Bethany is 4and half months old now. I can't remember when i started feedig Joshua them!
Also what are your babies this age eating?
Beth has 4 7oz bottles and at 4pm i give her half a jar of food. She likes it but not overly fussed, she prefers her milk.
She's slept through since 7weeks old so i've never been too concerned that i haven't been pushing the weaning but now i'm not sure how much she should be having?
Thanks.
Sam. xx

Hiya

Ive been slowly weaning Ellie for about 3-4 weeks now with baby cereals and some veg purees. Only been giving one meal a day and im thinking i might start introducing another at lunch time cus this is the time i find she just wants to feed on me all the time. She prefers her milk rather than food im just going to take it slow and just go with what Ellie wants. Its hard to know what for the best i think. How is Bethany getting on? Is Joshua still enjoying nursery? Benn loves it im sending him 5 days a week now only thing is we are all ill all the time :( Oh yeh i gave Benn petit filous from 5 months ive tried ellie with them but she wasnt impressed lol.

They say from 4 months on the pots. I gave Grace them when I first started weaning her around 4months-ish

Hiya

Ive been slowly weaning Ellie for about 3-4 weeks now with baby cereals and some veg purees. Only been giving one meal a day and im thinking i might start introducing another at lunch time cus this is the time i find she just wants to feed on me all the time. She prefers her milk rather than food im just going to take it slow and just go with what Ellie wants. Its hard to know what for the best i think. How is Bethany getting on? Is Joshua still enjoying nursery? Benn loves it im sending him 5 days a week now only thing is we are all ill all the time :( Oh yeh i gave Benn petit filous from 5 months ive tried ellie with them but she wasnt impressed lol.

Thanks!
Bethany's fine!! As lovely as ever, she's so good and happy! I'm very lucky!!
Joshua is loving nursery, keeps writing his name now, over and over again!! I have parents evening tonight so i can see how well he's getting on! The nursery sent him home with homework tonight ,wtf?! it's half term and he's 4!! But he's looking 4ward to doing it!
How's Ellie getting on? Is Benn enjoying being a big brother still? xx

I'm not sure what they are...? Must be a UK thing :lol:

I recently started Lola on some baby cereal in the evening and she now has that plus 4 5-6oz bottles. She's loving it and is helping her sleeping quite a bit..:)

Yeah you're ok to give them from 4 months x

We're giving Kathryn baby rice/oatmeal once a day (evening usually).

Hiya

Thanks!
Bethany's fine!! As lovely as ever, she's so good and happy! I'm very lucky!!
Joshua is loving nursery, keeps writing his name now, over and over again!! I have parents evening tonight so i can see how well he's getting on! The nursery sent him home with homework tonight ,wtf?! it's half term and he's 4!! But he's looking 4ward to doing it!
How's Ellie getting on? Is Benn enjoying being a big brother still? xx

Bethany sounds great!! Ellie is happy most of the time shes poorly most of the time so unfortunatly shes not been sleeping thru like she would normally. Im still waiting for her to roll over she did it a few times when she was 15 weeks and now shes not interested. Go Joshua writing his name thats really good! Nursery really brings them on doesnt. Benn loves it although he does have the odd lazy morning that he doesnt want to get up lol. I cant believe they sent Joshua home with homework already!! Benn loves being a big brother his just abit to loving somestimes lol. Hows Joshua with being a big brother?

Joshua is also loving the big brother role!! He seems to bethe only 1 who can make her laugh her socks off! Also abit too loving with her, we have to remind him to leave her be sometimes and not always be in her face, lol!
I've been lucky with Beth she slept through from 7weeks old. She's a very lazy baby, usually the 1st 1 asleep and last 1 awake!!
xx

Hi Belle,

Just saw your post and thought I should tell you that we had a visit from an oral health expert to one of my mum and tots groups and she said to beware of "children's yoghurts" as they can have tonnes of sugar in them, petit filous were one of the ones she mentioned.

Just thought I'd mention it as I know you have to be careful with sugar content even before teeth have come through. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->