Petrified!! :(!

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
I don't know whats wrong with me ladies :( It might be my hormones or it could be the protective side of me taking over but Im scared of absolutley everything at the moment.
Im scared that when I take the dog for a walk Im going to slip on the wet leaves. And Im dreading it when its icey, Il be too scared to go out the house!
Im scared to go shopping when its busy incase someone wacks into my tummy. Im even worried when my mum gives me a hug that shes going to squash the baby!
Is this normal, or have I developed a disorder? Im so scared :(
Thank you
Xxxx

dont worry hun, u cant really hurt it inside you. its normal to worry though xx

it's normal to worry but try not to, LO will be fine.

I fell flat on my bump when I was pregnant and Caitlyn was fine x

Your LO will be fine. They are incredibly well cushioned in there. I had a bad riding accident at around 17 weeks where I broke my back and the horse kicked me full force in my bump causing internal bleeding. Got to hospital and LO was sucking her thumb and totally fine. Doctors said she would have noticed a 'bump', but that the amniotic fluid takes the impact keeping LO safe. Don't worry, you won't hurt LO.

Thank you all for your replies! Il try not to worry so much now :) I can't be like this for the next 6 months or Im going to go insane!
Xxx

the other day my closest friend jumped out on me and squeezed my stomach so hard with a hug, my only reaction was to scream "GET OFF ME!!!!". I felt rude afterwards, but it felt she could have done damage! I'm scared of wearing trousers that are too tight, and worried that when i'm dancing a sharp movement with hurt my juinor. Basically the same fears as you really, god, we're a mess of hormones!

try not to worry, LO is safe and snug in there - it might just be a phase or hormones x x

I cant walk my dog either, Oh has to walk both them alone. I am scared of that to but I know what your all saying only I dont need teh scare of it and hospital. My dogs are big ones and could drag me down.

Hey there, its normal to feel a bit anxious when your PG and your hormones are going wild at the moment. Im a little paranoid about things at this time aswell. The girls are right when they said your bubs is snug and safe in your belly.

I have to add though, if your anxiety is affecting the way you live you should at least mention it to you doctor.

Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->