Philpott Funerals

J

Jade--x

I was just flicking through my local paper and saw the Philpott childrens funeral is going to be June 22nd and the parents have been told they're not allowed to attend.

Its so terrible what's happened but I can't believe they wouldn't let them go! What if they aren't guilty and they denied them the right to say goodbye properly its awful :(

But I suppose after all the things I've seen on my facebook - the threats and abuse - its probably the safest option!

TBH they wouldn't have charged them if they didn't feel there is enough evidence to get a prosecution.

I personally feel that the moment they set fire to their house with 6 sleeping babies inside they forfeited all their parental rites.

6 precious children gone and for what.........a bigger house!!!

V xxx

I agree with V

If you set your house on fire on purpose with your children inside, you can't complain when they take away your 'rights'

If they did it then I agree with V.
I think they lost the right to call themselves parents when they even decided that they were going to set their house on fire with the LOs inside.

I'm still hoping it isn't true. I keep thinking about the stepping hill hospital and the girl that was arrested for that, they found out in the end it wasn't her, after there had been a lot of awful stuff said about her and possibly ruined her life. The police do it get wrong sometimes x

I did agree until I realised what absolute assholes the derby police really are - I know a few people who have been charged for things they didn't do with no evidence (infact in one case the evidence was more on his side than the police but a police officers statement was more reliable than CCTV?) and I honestly wouldn't put anything past them.

If they did do it I totally agree its disgusting and they would deserve a hell of a lot of what they are likely to get in prison - but I've tried not to read what the media have been saying as you never know what's really true with them.

I do know the mother had a lot of enemies and they were losing everything by murdering them - their house and their benefits and I don't think the murder charge will stick I think they'll lower it to manslaughter and they're using the murder charge to get them to turn on the other

The children do deserve justice though and hopefully the truth will out and they can rest in peace xx

It's not the Police who decide to prosecute, it's the CPS, they look at all the evidence and decide if they have enough to charge them.

If you watch the 'appeal' they made, it's shambolic.

They are not even crying and MP actually pauses, says 'wait a minute' and then starts crying.

They did it, I bet my 1st born on it.

V xx

I think I just don't want to believe they did it, its just not even thinkable :(

What's happened with them? Should they of not had a court trial by now x

I think they did it too! IMVHO i think they should let them go..dig another grave elsewhere and bury the *******s alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->