Phone Apps

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Back here CD9 and have started OPKs!
Anyone here use a good phone app at all? I use my calendar app but its more of a period tracker if anything!

Would love to know what apps you ladies use and if they are any good xx

I use OvuView, I use it now just to keep track of my periods but had it set for pvulation before. :)

I use three apps ( coz I’m sad) ovia, flow and fertility friend. I find they all predict my period correctly but all three are off with my ovulation. I use opk and enter the data and they “learn” from it.. but they arnt very accurate in my opinion for ovulation... we just sex everyday after my ewcm appears which is normally a couple days before I ov. Just started trying for our second this month.. kinda the SMEP plan.

Fertility Friend is the best app. It takes all of your fertility signs into account and it's extremely accurate.

I’ve been using the Clue app. You enter all your information and it learns from that. It also predicts your ovulation and fertile window. I’m on my first month trying and using Clearblue ov and the cheapy ov tests as well to see how accurate it is!!

I was using flow but I’ve gone on to fertility friend it’s extremely accurate most fertility apps go by 14 days from period to ov and 14 day LP so really Inaccurate for someone like myself that has just ovulated on CD28!!

I've downloaded Ovia and Fertility friends, both great apps but could I ask you ladies what does temping actually do?

Im temping orally with a digital thermometer every morning? This is what it looks like so far and I dont understand anything lol

Attachments

• 7dpo.png
    7dpo.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
I've downloaded Ovia and Fertility friends, both great apps but could I ask you ladies what does temping actually do?

Im temping orally with a digital thermometer every morning? This is what it looks like so far and I dont understand anything lol

When you’ve entered enough data it will calculate exactly when you ovulated hun. Helpful for planning when to BD. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->