Photos of painted pregnant bellies (a few links)

M

massacubano

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/396798/

&

https://damncoolpics.blogspot.com/2007/05/pregnant-belly-painting-art.html

By request I post these enjoy! :hugs:

:shock: avu seen how tiny the lass with the bassball bats bump is !!
also theres lots of comments bout the woman drinking guiness, but u can drink this while pg its FULL of iron !!

so cute i love them !

:shock: avu seen how tiny the lass with the bassball bats bump is !!
also theres lots of comments bout the woman drinking guiness, but u can drink this while pg its FULL of iron !!

so cute i love them !

I also was wondering if that woman was REALLY drinking beer. The mug had a huge head on it! looked like beer! naughty naughty ;)

The one on ebaum's word with the zipper is sooo cool!!

I have some artsy fartsy friends, so I wonder what they'll be able to come up with!

yeh u can defo drink guiness, not mountains off it of course but it is good for u and the baby :shock: i dont like it me tho !!

yeh i like the zipper one aswell :)

Some of those are incredible!! I especially loved the zipper one!! I dont see the big deal about the one drinking the guiness...she probbly isnt even ACTUALLY drinking it...it's likely just a staged photo because of the pic on her belly. I think one of the comments on it was out of line but thats just me. xx

When I was living in the UK I was reading a baby book that said Although Guiness "used" to be encouraged while pregnant (due to its iron content) and was actually the only drink allowed in the maternity ward, it is not really advised anymore, Yes it has iron, but I don't believe this makes it "good" for the bay, there are lots of other ways to get iron in your diet, and the fact still reamains that it is an alcoholic drink... therfore... not healthy for baby.

When I was living in the UK I was reading a baby book that said Although Guiness "used" to be encouraged while pregnant (due to its iron content) and was actually the only drink allowed in the maternity ward, it is not really advised anymore, Yes it has iron, but I don't believe this makes it "good" for the bay, there are lots of other ways to get iron in your diet, and the fact still reamains that it is an alcoholic drink... therfore... not healthy for baby.

That makes sense why they had a photo of it. People are sensitive over booze and pregnancy. FAS is not good for baby. Neither is smoking. But, my Mom chain smoked with me while pregnant :dohh:

This is uncalled for... graphic language... beware
Oh my God! The girl in #10 is actually
DRINKING while pregnant!! She obviously should
just have aborted the baby, because she is
satan and hates children, just the way
everyone who was born before 1975 had a mother
who hated them. The children are sacred. We
must live for the children, sacrificing our
selves before the altar of the screaming,
petulant, smelly, annoying little brats. Die,
devil-girl in picture #10, die!

yeesh... I actually find that comment (the one about the photo) more disturbing then the picture lol! Scary.... Wouldn't want to run into that person in a dark alley while I'm sipping on a caffinated beverage or climbing a step ladder or doing some other pregnancy no no... I'm against drinking while pregnant as much as the next person ... but... yeesh....

They're soooo cool!
And I really don't get why those people were kicking off at that girl with the Guinness, it's not like she was doing vodka shots off her bump :dohh:
My mum actually told me to drink it, but I hate the taste so I take iron tablets instead :)

yeesh... I actually find that comment (the one about the photo) more disturbing then the picture lol! Scary.... Wouldn't want to run into that person in a dark alley while I'm sipping on a caffinated beverage or climbing a step ladder or doing some other pregnancy no no... I'm against drinking while pregnant as much as the next person ... but... yeesh....

Oh I know, scary people! so much hate for a silly staged looking photo.

I admit to some soda now and then. I have to have coke with my pizza. Does not feel like a healthy meal without it (JK) :rofl:

They're soooo cool!
And I really don't get why those people were kicking off at that girl with the Guinness, it's not like she was doing vodka shots off her bump :dohh:
My mum actually told me to drink it, but I hate the taste so I take iron tablets instead :)

Also some cultures pregnant woman still drink red wine. :wine:

:rofl::rofl:

as I sip on my diet pepsi, trying to convince myself that its healthier...:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

as I sip on my diet pepsi, trying to convince myself that its healthier...:rofl:

I get headaches off of any diet soda these days. I just love a plain coke with ice! I maybe drink half of a can, usually share it with my daughter.

Now never been a big coffee drinker. I get very anxious and wired out off even a small mug. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->