Pill question....

Patience

Reaction score
Hi all :happydance:

Came off the pill 3 weeks ago and can't seem to shift how awful I feel! Moody, tearful, sick, bloated, the list goes on, anyone shed any light on when I'll start to feel myself again? :shrug: or should I feel better already, was taking cerazette for about 10years :cry:

I have been off for over a month and you definitely notice the change! I can't say when you will feel normal, because the hormones in you body are trying to regulate. I think after my 1st AF after getting off the pill which was recently I'm feeling ok but not 100% like when I was on the pill. But then I remember what it was like before I was on the pill, and I remember why I started the pill. LOL But Good luck I hope you feel better soon.

I came off my Pill this month, I had such a long period because of it, I should have finished for the month last Monday, I finished on Thursday and I have started to bleed a little again yesterday! It seems to have messed me up really bad and I haven't got a clue how long it takes to get back to normal, I think maybe it just depends on the person

I came off the pill at the end of may and have felt 'wierd', bad heads and very very bloated until last week when I got my second period after the pill. The bloating went down and now I think I've never felt better.

Thankyou for the replies, feeling a bit more positive now - hope it works the same way for me as it did you flowerpot!! :D

Hi hun I came off this in Sept last year and I am only just starting to get bk to normal doing test every month just to know what was going on and waiting ages for AF is a killer all the sympoms u say I had and they will all be all over the place for months not what u want to here but stick with it, it does get better, and when u start to get regular its such a good feeling! :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi :) I came off the pill last month and this week AF is coming :S I felt sooo weird. The same way actually, plus a little more. I thought I was pregnant at first than x'd that out after taking a test. I still don't feel myself and I hope it goes away soon for you and me!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

lol...you have all the symptons i had when i came off the pill...but i was pg!!! so you never know! good luck!

hey i was on cerazette, not for anywhere near as long as you but after coming off it it was awful - everything u said plus weird itchy spots on my face :s
its been about 5 or 6 weeks since ive been off it now, ive had 1 really weird short af straight after coming off and thats it.. hows it effected u re af?xxx

Hi, I came off the pill 3 weeks ago and have really suffered for it. I'm now waiting to see when my cycle will go back to normal and for once in my life, actually looking forward to my next period! :rofl:

af - not had anything yet! had a tiny weeny spot of blood a couple of weeks ago but nothing else yet :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->