pink/light brown CM from 11 dpo

lillamy

Reaction score
This is my first post ever and second month TTC :)

I am 14 dpo today (supposed to be the first day of AF) and have had very light pink mixed with light brown CM since 11 dpo. It is not even enough to see when I wipe, I only know that it is there because I have been checking CM. Sorry for the TMI!

I tested yesterday at 13 dpo and came back a BFN. I haven't been having major symptoms except for extreme fatigue since O and light cramping the last few days. My CP is also extremely high so that I can barely reach it.

Has anyone had this before and got a BFP? Any insight would be much appreciated!

Thanks girls!

I had watery pink CM at around 11dpo with my 1st pregnancy, it lasted for a few days and I got my BFP the same day. With my last pregnancy I got my BFP then about a week later had brown CM for about 2 days. I'm currently almost 5 weeks with my latest and havent had any bleeding so far....so it''s different for every pregnancy and every woman! I would test again tomorrow....if the bleeding is implantation then you should have enough HGC tomorrow to show a positive. Good luck!

Laura27 thank you so much for your insight and congratulations!! It is great to hear that things happen differently during different pregnancies and that pretty much anything is possible! :)

mummy_smurf2b I actually tested last night and had a really faint line but this morning I woke up to quite a bit of brown discharge which is what I usually get before AF so lets just say that I am not holding my breath. I think I will hold off on testing again and wait to see whether she shows her ugly face or not! :laugh2:

Yes I will definitely test tomorrow if doesn't show! Will let you know :) just don't want to get my hopes up too much as it honestly feels like AF is coming.

Unfortunately she came in full force this morning :( Lets hope for a positive result next month! Thank you so much for your support! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->