Pink Lining Norland Tote Changing Bag *Hardly Used*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetlullaby

Reaction score
*sniffs* sad to see this go but we just don't use it anymore. Bought at Christmas time and has barely been used as I have two other one's :blush:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pink-Lining-...nging_Nappy_Changing_Bags&hash=item4aa7d83e5c
Exact same as this one (not my listing) Would like £40 posted recorded delivery including fee's. In excellent condition.

The Norland Tote is slightly thinner than the other changing bags but very specious inside.

On the outside there are two canvas pockets, a front canvas pocket with ‘truly scrumptious’ ice-cream appliqué and adjustable shoulder strap.

Inside there are 2 insulated bottle pockets, 2 elasticised nappy pockets, 1 mobile and 1 blackberry pocket, key/dummy fob, pen holder and zip pocket – comes with standard changing mat and zip wet bag

Another gorgeous baby changing bag, perfect for any expectant mothers in which to pack the essentials for the impending birth and beyond.

Features:

Elasticated side pockets

Zip closure

Long pocket for nappies

Changing mat and removable zip clear view mess bag

Two insulated bottle pockets

Three other smaller internal pockets for mobile phone, purse etc

Long adjustable shoulder strap

Protective metal feet to the base

Size: 38.5 x 25.5 x 19cm approx.

Laminate wipe clean exterior

I would like £40 posted because it's barely been used and it was expensive :rofl: but if no interest after a couple of days I could pm you and discuss a price? :flower:

Bump.

Decided my price was a bit too high after looking on ebay etc so reduced to £30 posted including fee's.

mrsw1983 - you have first refussal :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back