• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pink prick red/ pink tinge

honeybee2

Reaction score
Hiya!!! we've been TTC for 19 months and basically we tried all ovulation kits & got obsessed with HPTs & general testing so I gave up. We've decided to stop trying now because we are getting married in 11 months time :happydance:

Anyway, I've gotten into the habit of looking at my tissue after I've wiped :blush: because you know whats its like TTC your constantly checking your CM.

Well, I've never had this before but I had literally a pin prick of pink/ red in yellowish thick cm. Sorry way TMI :blush:

I know this can be a sign of implantation but all it was was literally a pin prick- not had this before but am I clutching at straws? Because we are not meant to be trying I wasnt keeping track of OV but I know I had EWCM a while ago and last weeks Ive been cramping and drinking/ weeing lots and now the cm, and im cramping a bit now Not been keeping track of sex either- just been doing it haha!

If this is it- trust it to happen at an inconvinient time :haha: I'm meant to be watching my weight for my wedding gown!!!! :flower:

Hmmm im not too sure hun, it could be implant, but havent had anything like that happen to me lol....It is possible that because you "stoped ttc" that you have now fallen lol.....Sometimes the timing is rotten for when you catch......Good luck hun, hope this is your month for a :bfp:

ye. Well ive never had a pin prick of red/ pink. I convinced myself that when I had a blood tinge that I was pregnant because thats what happened to my sister and my friends, but it was sooo tiny im unsure!!!!

I hope it could be for you hun!! Will keep my fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->