Pink stained mucus

Carly.C

Smitten with my girls💖
Reaction score
Do any of you know if this is anything worth getting excited for? Last time I lost my plug in one big dollop, this time I've been losing it gradually since 4th Dec and tonight I just lost a fair bit of it followed by pink stained mucus. I've been having irregular cramps all day too. I'm so impatient, I want this baby now!!

That could very possibly be the beginning of prodominal labour, but this is my first and I'm only 32 weeks so I have no first hand experience with any of the labour and delivery stuff. Good luck hope things move along for you.

Turned out to be the start of labour. I've been having mild irregular contractions all night, my waters started trickling at 1am, it was quite bloody but nothing I was concerned with. I'm now just waiting to progress. I'm so excited to get this over and done with and meet my baby x

Was going to say yes sounds reassuring then saw your update, keep eating & drinking to get them regular & the best of luck to you, how exciting! Are you planning on keeping busy or relaxing xx

Sooo......
My waters officially popped at 06.30 followed very closely by Mollie Grace at 08.05 delivered by my mother who was on call for childcare duties! My husband missed the birth by 5minutes as he rushed home from work. Paramedics and a midwife arrived soon after! I had a 2nd degree tear which I expected as I had a 3rd degree with Macie. We're a little shell shocked and I'm mortified my mother delivered her as I'm usually so private but alls well that ends well! Oh and she weighed in at 8lb 1oz, perfect x

WOW! What a birth! Congrats!!! I hope you and baby are doing well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->