pippa louise.....thoughts please?

thisisme

Reaction score
Hello

we found out tuesday that after 3 boys between us we are having a girl :)

we were considering either piper louise or pippa louise we eventually decided to go with pippa, what do you guys thing my mum reckons it reminds her of a dog!!!

Thank you xxx

LOVE LOVE LOVE Pippa, not a fan of Louise though, but together they sound lovely!.

Is Louise a family name?, if not, how about Pippa Eloise?, oh my goodness I'm in love with that name :cloud9:, hehe!.

:flower:

Hello thanks ladies. Im not a huge fan of louise but hubby one day decided if we have a girl louise will be her middle name lol no idea why it just came to him lol xx

I really like the name Pippa. Don't like the name Louise.

I love it! I think Louise goes with Pippa beautifully!

Em xxx

beautiful!!! i think Pippa Louise together looks sooo beautiful!!! I don't like Louise on its own but paired with Pippa it just 'flows' argh goergeous! love it!

first thought was dogs name

second thought was Pippy long stockings

third thought was Pippa Middleton

If your fine with them associations then go for it, but as a slightly unusual name you will get connections like that

I think it's a lovely name, It's not that unusual and quite frankly you could pick any name in the world and someone will have an association that goes through their head. Chances are you won't meet anyone in your life who thinks its a dogs name and would be rude enough to say it to your face after the baby is born! My MIL has a dog called Amy. I don't look at my friend called Amy and think of her name as a dogs name :shrug:

Back to the name I say go for it! I think if you don't like Louise that much the suggestion of Pippa Eloise is a great compromise. Piper is getting quite popular now.
X

Hello

we found out tuesday that after 3 boys between us we are having a girl :)

we were considering either piper louise or pippa louise we eventually decided to go with pippa, what do you guys thing my mum reckons it reminds her of a dog!!!

Thank you xxx

I absolutely LOVE Pippa!
If our last name didn't start with a "P", it would be on my girl name list. =)

I'm going against the consensus but I'm not a fan of Pippa sorry, no real reason why :shrug:. I really like Piper though :thumbup:

Really love Pippa, but feel it will get very popular due to Kate Middeltons sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->