Pissed and confused

Curligurl

Reaction score
This is cycle 4 TTC #2. Decided to try Vitamin B6 to lengthen my 10 day LP. I got a positive OPK and ewcm on CD12. Negative OPK on CD13 so FF said O was on CD 13. Well on 6dpo I noticed thick cloudy mixed with watery CM. Then on 7dpo I got a glob of ewcm. Today (8dpo) more ewcm and O pain on my right side. Tested BFN. Decided to take a OPK and it is positive!!! WTF!!?? So I may have not even O yet...I didn't chart BBT this cycle so I'm clueless....what's worse is DH and I haven't BD in 6 days!! I am so upset...

Hi Hun sorry I can't help but had to read and run.
I'm sure some if the ladies can help you here.
Good luck.xxx

We BD tonight just in case...just sucks cause I thought I was almost done with my TWW....

Your body can sometimes gear up to Ov, and you get a +OPK, then not actually have the surge. Then your body may try again. Temping each cycle will help you determine if you really ov'ed yet or not. Sorry that happened to you, its hard to feel like you may have missed a chance when this whole ttc takes forever already.

8Dpo sounds abit late to ovulate & maybe too early for bfp to show. Ur not out yet good luck hun x

How long are your cycles normally? Sorry it's giving you the run around :(

My cycle is normally 28-30 days with a 10-11 LP. I usually get a lot of spotting starting at 7dpo. But I haven't had any spotting whatsoever. So if I the first OPK was right, I'm 11dpo today and AF should be here...but nothing. I guess the second OPK must be right which means I actually 2dpo. Guess it's just a waiting game now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->