Pissy pregnant lady!

briashxo

Reaction score
I finally had my first confrontation with someone and told them off! I hate how just because you're pregnant everyone feels entitled to tell you their "opinion" or what you can and cannot do. Well, I wasn't so nice and they ended up changing their tune pretty quickly! :haha:

Good on you! This person may think twice about what they say to the next pregnant woman!

Well done you - what did they say that pissed you off?

Good for you! I was just a little further along with my #2 when one of my colleagues said I was being irrational because of my pregnancy. I responded, quite adamantly, that my reaction was a function of his stupidity, not my irrationality. Liberating, really!

It's a topic that is very hit or miss with pregnant woman, so don't judge but I have a combined plan at Planet Fitness. They tried telling me I cannot legally tan because I'm pregnant and people have noticed and been complaining.

I said well that's funny my doctor said tanning is bad in general for everyone, not worse because you're pregnant. I know to be careful if I get to hot I get out, that's it. There is no law and it isn't in your policy so cancel my plan if you aren't allowing me to. AND I just started showing finally so something isn't adding up in their lie. I wasn't so nice saying it but that was the jist.

I wouldn't have been as mad if they pulled me aside but she literally was like yelling it out at me.

That is such a piss off! I recently had my hair done (been getting it done once a month since pregnant) and I could hear a women complaining at the counter about the fact that I was getting hi-lites done & that when my baby comes out "deformed" due to the chemicals that I should feel terrible because my looks were more important then my LO.

If I wasn't in the process of getting it cut I probably would have flipped a lid on the women. Luckily the hair dresser dealing with her told her off and she left the salon in a huff.

I cannot stand people and their opinions! It's completely safe to dye your hair especially after the 2nd trimester. I always want to tell people "oh you got me pregnant?" or "oh you're a doctor now?". -___-

AND, the best part is the girl ended up letting me tan. She's like well you're already here... So after I got out she said she called her manager and said they'll ALLOW me to tan because there isn't a law passed yet. Okay, thanks for lying. Probably thought I wouldn't have stuck up for myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->