Placenta previa & amnionic sheet

bubblybaby

Reaction score
I had my anatomy scan a couple of days ago (21+1 weeks with our little rainbow girl) and the good news is that babygirl is doing great! Very lively and hyper. Cute as a button 😊.

But they did find out some abnormalities with my uterus.
🔸Firstly: placenta previa. Meaning that my placenta is partially blocking the way out. If this doesn't change and my placenta doesn't stretch up I will end up getting a c-section. Extra ultrasound at 32 weeks.
🔸Secondly: apparently I have what appears to be an amnionic sheet (not band). It's not in the way for our little girl to move freely, and the ultrasound technician wasn't concerned at all, but I will have an extra check-up next Thursday so they can have a better look. It's below my baby, she doesn't seem bothered at all by it.

But I was just wondering if any of you has ever experienced either of the two and how it affected your pregnancy and/or birth. I'm especially hoping for some positive stories 😊😙.

Have a fantastic day everyone!

Edit: I know I've posted this in the wrong section, if an admin/moderator could move this thread, then thanks :D I can't find a delete button :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->