Placental Abruption previously

avidwriter15

Mommy of 1diva & 1miracle
Reaction score
Anyone have a placental abruption in a prior pregnancy and go on to have a healthy full term pregnancy?

Had Pre E with first child at 36 weeks (induced 37)
Had hypertension and Pre E at 26 weeks and emergency csect from PA at 27 weeks -

already spotting in this pregnancy at 5 weeks.

Freaking out a bit.

Not really got the full answer but I had a placenta abruption last year at 18 weeks and lost my little boy. In this pregnancy I had brown spotting at 8 weeks and convinced myself I was loosing this one too but thankfully a scan confirmed baby was there and growing well. I'm now 32 weeks and touch wood all is going good, iv been on asprin since getting my bfp to help prevent clots forming and i had a scan at 23 weeks to check the blood flow round the sack and placenta and all looked well so I'm praying my little princess will stay safety put till my due date x

I lost my little boy last year to a PA at 26+2, ive had spotting at 6 and 10w this pregnancy but have reached 24w 4d .

I have been scanned every two weeks all the way through and will continue to have scans till c sect at 36 w x

A good friend of mine lost her daughter to placental abruption at 41 weeks. She went on to have a healthy, full-term son in a textbook pregnancy.

Hang in there -- hopefully this little one will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->