playing at night

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
:dohh: Hannah has started to wake at night just to play! We don't go to her, don't talk etc. but she'll lay happily in her crib (right next door to us) for 45 minutes and babble to herself :dohh::dohh: Last night I went in after 45 minutes of playing--she'd gotten fussy...........she was eating her feet. Anyone else gone through this?

yep jack wakes at around 4 some nights thinking its playtime i just dont talk to him (mean i know) i just resettle him and wait for him to go back to sleep x

Yes every night now for the past 2 weeks lol hes discovered his feet and cant wait till morning to chew on them ..once he dose he will sit there for 45 min and chew them till he gets annoyed lol its funny to hear him with a muffled babble due to his feet in his mouth ..

we also got him a toy you hang on the side of the crib so he amuses himself with that

Yup! Alexa does this too! Lately about an hour after I put her down, I will hear her babbling on the monitor, and go in to check on her, and she will have this huge grin on her face, just saying "nope Mommy, I am not going back to sleep yet!" She sucks on her toes and plays with her feet too!

:D seems pretty common than....I guess our nights of 5 hours uninterrupted sleep are gone for a while :rofl:

When Lola has a 3 a.m. wake up it's usually because she wants to play and she won't fall asleep.
Now I'm a mean mommy and since I went to sleep 2 hours prior I can't play with her more than 5 minutes so I out her in bed with me.Thats the only way she'll go down. :shrug:

Hannah's actually quite happy alone in her crib playing at night, unfortunately we hear every word :rofl:

Hannah's actually quite happy alone in her crib playing at night, unfortunately we hear every word :rofl:

time for her own room? Ted is meant to be sleeping alone tonight....typically last night was the worst night we've had in ages so I'm a little nervous!

ffion does this too! she grabs her feet and giggles for about 30 mins. i just lie in bed listening to her!

Jasmine does it aswell only after a while she gets bored and starts to cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->