Playmobil for a 3 year old?

DCS

Reaction score
Would playmobil be any good for 3 year old dd? She loves small figures and play sets, like the peppa pig ones and shopkins. She loves toys where she can create a little scene.
Im not sure where to start with it, there seems to be so many sets. Can anyone suggest any? Thanks in advance.

My youngest is nearly 3 and plays with her sisters playmobil (she is 5).
We got the pre school first, and have added to it with a house and campervan. They will be getting a hospital for Christmas.
The playmobil 123 is slightly bigger and less little pieces. The playmobil website is good.

We got DD1 playmobil when she was 3 for Christmas she loves it . We got the big zoo playset initially then added from there

We are looking at some for DD2 who will be 2 in December .

If she loves little figures she will love the playmobil

My mum brought my two youngest (ages 2 and 3) some in the Argos sale and they love it. I think they have the police station but keep a look out as some of it does come down in price quite a bit if you get a good sale

My 3yr old loves it. It technically all belongs to his brother but he plays with it way more. We have fire engine, camping set, Wild West stuff, preschool and playground.

We have got him a playmobil castle for Christmas as he is really into knights and dragons at the moment.

Thank you, will deffinately pick some up for her. She has out grown the peppa pig sets. Which im not too sad about because the quality of some of the sets is so poor. Is it playmobil or lego who usually have a damaged box sale near christmas?

Playmobil that have the damaged box sale :)

Playmobil that have the damaged box sale :)

Brilliant thank you. By the time christmas comes round all the boxes are a bit squished from me storing them in a tiny house so the kids wouldnt even notice.

DD1 has been asking for Playmobil (she's 6 next month) but has so many Sylvanian sets so I refuse to buy it.

Jacinabox is a great site for cheaper deals for Playmobil too :)

DD1 has been asking for Playmobil (she's 6 next month) but has so many Sylvanian sets so I refuse to buy it.

Ha ha mine is the opposite. We have Playmobil but she wants families. When I was young we had both and because they are a similar size we mixed and matched! My mum said she'll get her families for at her house.

Ha ha mine is the opposite. We have Playmobil but she wants families. When I was young we had both and because they are a similar size we mixed and matched! My mum said she'll get her families for at her house.

Don't fall into the trap! They are the bane! :haha: Pieces are so small and delicate, it's unbelievable. The amount of times I've stood on something too - broken the odd table/chair legs :blush:

We love playmobil here! Even dd2 at 1 1/2 has started to want to play with her sisters. She has the Playmobil 123 ark, although she prefers the proper stuff.

DD has the water park, baby pool, sweet shop, camping set, campervan and princess castle and a few smaller sets.

I think the first set we ever got her was the advent calendar. I plan on getting her one this year too

We love playmobil here! Even dd2 at 1 1/2 has started to want to play with her sisters. She has the Playmobil 123 ark, although she prefers the proper stuff.

DD has the water park, baby pool, sweet shop, camping set, campervan and princess castle and a few smaller sets.

I think the first set we ever got her was the advent calendar. I plan on getting her one this year too

Asda have the hospital reduced to £30 atm x

Asda have the hospital reduced to £30 atm x

Thanks. I actually ordered it off the website the other day, although it was a bit strange cos it said OOS, but it still let me buy it! I wasn't sure if the order would get cancelled or not, but have had an email today to say it's been dispatched, so fingers crossed we'll get it tomorrow. It's a great bargain and will do nicely for dd's b'day in Feb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->