Playmobil

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Where’s the best place to buy Playmobil?
Rio wants the new police HQ and fire station. The police headquarters is £50 on Amazon at the moment from £65 but I’d still like it to be about £10 cheaper lol.
Do they do offers on their own website that may make it cheaper? I’m just being really tight this year! Waiting for 24% off at Disney to get his other main presents and only picking up anything else I see if it’s on sale, poor child :rofl:

Tesco had quite a bit on offer recently. Worth a look.

Amazon is always good to keep an eye on and their big sale comes up in November.

I've used code B4A9UK2A to get 20% off on the Playmobil website. It might be new customers/accounts only though. It's free delivery if you spend over £30

I got 20% off on their website, can't remember the code I just googled playmobil.com codes.

Just been on the website and the emergency stuff is pick of the month so 25% off! Even with Amazon’s discounted prices it works out nearly £30 cheaper on the actual site for what I want than amazon. Now to decide if I really want to spend £180 on Playmobil tonight!!

I've used code B4A9UK2A to get 20% off on the Playmobil website. It might be new customers/accounts only though. It's free delivery if you spend over £30

We used this code too but still spent £230!! Luckily it was my Mum and not me :haha:

I'm waiting for some bargain prices on the advent calendars

Have you checked camelcamelcamel? Its brilliant for tracking the prices on amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->