Please advise needed mucus plug

Bexybram

Reaction score
Ok so I'm 16 plus 4 weeks and since about 12 weeks I seem to keep loosing my mucus plug it's just happened again no blood in it just really thick egg whitey stuff sorry tmi. Should I be reporting this? This is my third baby xxx

I've been having really quite thick discharge (sorry! :haha:) so might be the same? Definitely give your MW a ring though hun if you're concerned, even if it's better to be safe than sorry! xxx

Thanks hun il give her a ring in the morning :) xx

It's normal. If I have sex or am to active I lose some of it. Like you I called my doctors in panic mode and all is fine. Definitely call if you see blood in it tho! Mucus plug also grow back.

Aw thanks hunni feel much better now love this forum xxxx

Yea, as pp said, the mucus plug grows back. I haven't lost any this pregnancy, but I lost a lot through out my first pregnancy. I went to 40+2. I always thought I was losing too much, but when I lost the real thing it was horrendous, lol. There is a lot more plug than you realise. And I mean A LOT. I'd just mention it to your ob/midwife in passing. Like others said, if you see blood at all, call immediately.

Very true!! When I actually lost mine it was A LOT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->