please assure me!

babyw0511

Reaction score
we have a 7mo old son and arn't planning on getting preg with #2 anytime soon..although we arn't preventing it:dohh: obviously we know what the outcome can be, but then again we would be so grateful and happy to have naby #2. i last had period on nov. 8th and lasted about 3-4 days like usual. i usually get my period between the 1st-10th days of the month. but i have since gotten my period! we had an "oopsie" night on dec.6th where we did NOT use the pull out method..and yeah. that was the day i was expecting my period. around the 11th, 14th and 15th i experienced headaches, backaches and cramping and around the 20th when i was "supposed" to ovulate i had some clear, mucuousy discharge which USUALLY happens before i get my period. since then i have had no signs of my period. just been a bitch lately and very short tempered. i am nervous to take PT, hoping for a BFN..is that mean of me? we're just not ready for baby #2 just yet. thoughts? anyone else been this late but got period?? will take PT probably tomorrow....:ignore:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->