S

stacey3690

Am i oving lol x

Attachments

• P110811004.jpg
    P110811004.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 34
IT's close but I don't think it's quite there yet. Test again in a few hours :D

Looks just 1shade away from pos. Hun......but if I were u I'd start bd'ing tonite......I'm sure it'll be positive by tonite/tomorrow
:)

just seen your replys thanks i think this was my pos i tested next day and its twas almost white xx

I swear the exact same thing just happened to me! Below are my opks from the 10th 11th and 12th, (bottom up) all taken pretty early in the morning... when i took one on the 12th at night it was barely there and on the 13th it was white. We BD as soon as i got the darkish line so if it was there we should be good... I posted a thread about it and i was told to temp and see if i got a rise/fall in the next couple days. Sure enough My temp was 99.7 this morn and im not sick or anything lol. Did you guys :sex: at all during that time? Best of luck to you! :)

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 7
I swear the exact same thing just happened to me! Below are my opks from the 10th 11th and 12th, (bottom up) all taken pretty early in the morning... when i took one on the 12th at night it was barely there and on the 13th it was white. We BD as soon as i got the darkish line so if it was there we should be good... I posted a thread about it and i was told to temp and see if i got a rise/fall in the next couple days. Sure enough My temp was 99.7 this morn and im not sick or anything lol. Did you guys :sex: at all during that time? Best of luck to you! :)

hey thny for the reply yeh we dtd everyday lol heres hoping this is our mnth gd luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->