please come baby!

Geo2

Reaction score
Still waiting on 2nd baby, now at 41 weeks and ast estimated dd, but only 5 days late according to my lmp (being sure of ovulation day) had a very small sweep yesterday, cervix was quite soft but still fairly high and 3cm long ( also using evening primrose oil there every night) and im around 1cm dilated. baby is engaged, but according to notes at -3, midwifes oncall for homebirth till wknd. Im thinkin its highly unlikely I will need induced, as went naturally lasttime at 41 weeks plus 6 days. Please hurry up baby! Just a quick question, anyone been induced with second? And anyone been induced and had natural birth?

Oh good luck. I see your little ones like to stay put for awhile too! I was induced with my second with the gel. I went on about my day normally and at supper went into labor. The while l&d took two hours. No drugs and not very painful or tiring. I am hoping for that type of birth again! It would be lovely if it happened a little sooner then 42 weeks though :) good luck, not long now :) oh and I was like zero/1 dilated, it just happened really fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->