babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
What does anyone think of my chart please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180225-125015.jpg
    Screenshot_20180225-125015.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 23
I think your chart resembles the lochness monster. Have you tested? I'd be tempted to after having such a huge increase

I think your chart resembles the lochness monster. Have you tested? I'd be tempted to after having such a huge increase

I laughed for about a solid 5 minutes with the lochness reference haha! That was so good!

OP- I only just started charting but from all that I’ve stalked yours is the strangest I’ve seen! Do you plan on testing? So curious to see what it turns out to be! Hope a bfp!! Stalking :) GL!

Lol they have different types of charts on Fertility Friend but unfortunately I haven't come across a lochness chart.
I actually don't think I have seen a chart like this you know. It kind of looks like the dips are where you have possibly had oestrogen surges, since I think we have two during our luteal phase. I know the first surge is quite soon into your lp, but I can't remember when the next surge is meant to be.
I see it's dipped today, but keeping fingers crossed for you af stays away

:hugs: So sorry! Did your temps take a dip? I think it’s really great that you’re charting though because you have that good information right there :) FX for next cycle <3

My chart had been so wierd that cycle will be interesting to see what it's like this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->