please! help baby jogger city mini double cosy toes fitting?!!

crazylady5

mummy to almost 5 :)
Reaction score
babyjogger city mini double cosy please help!!!
hiya,

does anyone know how to fit the foot muffs/cosy's? i bought some from mc as the original's cost a bomb and i need two i just cant seem to work it out when i look at the originals cosy's pics its almost identical so what the hell am i doing wrong

some one please help me!

thank you x

Hi, I don't have a double but I have a single baby jogger city mini, you have to unattach the clips at the top of the harness where you can move the straps up n down for your growing child, the only thing I will say is I had a universal foot muff on the buggy and ended up buying a baby jogger one after 4 or 5 months I used to get so irritated at the footmuff getting in the way of folding the buggy up, the baby jogger ones have a hole with Velcro to put it under the fold strap, it fits so much better and so much less annoying (sorry that probably what you don't want to hear after buying 2 new footmuffs) let me know if you need any other help as I'm not sure if what I told you is very understandable lol x

thanks hun i will get my friend to take a look 2m am!! and see what she thinks! i think i might take them back lol i have been reading about buggy snuggles? ever heard of them? app they have more slots :) but still not sure how i'm gonna get them in lol another question lol you might not know either lol but do you know anything about a diff carry cot that goes with it? a soft carry cot like graco? app you can use these but not sure how they fit it? oh prams are such hard work! x

With he carry cot it's really confusing, from what I can gather if you have a 2011/2012 model there is a carry cot that will fit which makes the baby parent facing but I don't think it fits earlyer models, I wanted to get a double city mini with a carry cot as I love my single so much but belive it or not it won't fit in my boot (annoying lol) I belive they sell them in John Lewis if you can get to one n you can can give it a try? I was looking at buggy snuggles but not sure how practicle they would be for an older child (I don't think they will keep them on) but brilliant idea for a newborn, if you do want a universal footmuff that fits I bought a cheap one from Argos only cost me about £15 n it fitted a treat (apart from the folding thing) I will have a look n see if I can find a link x

Here's the link,
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3768923.htm
for the money it was a brilliant foot muff and it would have been perfect apart from the folding thing. my dad actually bought one for the pram he keeps at his house cuz it was such a bargin, they do sell it in boots but charge £20 for the same thing! x

thank you so much for your replies hun :) my friend managed to fit them :) now i'm just looking into the whole carry cot thing lol but the original one's are such a rip off lol so iv'e read that the graco soft carry cot apparently fits most pushchairs that lay flat! so i'm now on the look out for one lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad your friend was able to help :) good luck with your carry cot search, I was so stressed while trying to work out what to do about a double (not sure why as I'm only in first tri lol) xx

honestly work it out lol iv'e left it until now and i'm now stressing as i have just over 6 wks left and not alot of money lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->