Please help... Clear blue test

Express09

Try to Conceive baby #3
Reaction score
I have only recevied the "high" smiley face. Please see below comments... so confused.

Attachments

• IMG_1433.jpg
    IMG_1433.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1435.jpg
    IMG_1435.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 16
Bump.... Got another smiley face this morning... So i am just confused... I have had a smiley face for 5 days now. Anyone have this happen to them? Please help

I had a smiley face with the clear blue digital for 6 days in a row too! Then the smiley got stuck on the screen so I didn't take one for a day, then the next day I took a first response ovulation test and that was negative. I googled a lot about this while I kept getting those smileys and I saw that some women have 8 days of smileys! I had three days of flashing and then twhree days of solid smileys before I got a negative.

Hi Hun first time I used the advanced poke I had 9 days of flashing smileys before I got my solid smiley face. The solid smiley stays on the display for 2days so you know you are most fertile for those 2days. Hope this helps xx

So I used my whole box of my clearblue fertility sticks... I never got my "peak" solid smiley face, only the high blinky face. I believe it was 10 days I used the sticks. Has anyone had this happen to them? We have been trying for so long, and this is my first time using and ovulation test...and it didn't work for me.

Or could you still get pregnant with a high blinky face?

PLEASE HELP!!

Hello :)

This last month I used those tests. I got 10 days of flashing smilys. Never got a solid smily. We BD for the full 10 days anyways and sure enough I'm pregnant :) good luck!!

Hi. I have been using this for 2 cycles.. Not yet received any blinking smiley so far but solid smiley instead since I used it.. As the solid smiley stays on the display for 2 days, bd for the 2 days.. after 2 days tested again, it is back to the empty circle.. I assume the 2 days I'm approaching O.. will be trying for this cycle too.. Good luck. Baby dust to All..

i used the cbd with back in july it was my first cycle after mc and first time using ov test i got smiley (peek) on july 19th stayed for 2 days then i tested again cause i had cm this time and not last time and it was july 24th i had smiley (peek) again well i finally got a bfp on aug 4th however i am now 14 weeks but i was told at my 11 weeks 3 days that the baby had no hb so i am waiting to naturally mc so i can start ttc again i will be using cbd again. the dollar trees sucked. goodluck everyone

SAME thing happened to me went through 2 packs.. With the blinky smiley. I bought some internet cheapies online and they seem to work better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->