Please help freaking out!!!

bdcrossley

Reaction score
Ok tue at 10 am I had my membranes swept. Came home bled (had that on here already) quit bleeding wed afternoon lost mucous plug. Thought it was the entire thing cause I'm ftm. Guess not. It is now thur I am losing more mucousy stuff when I wipe but it also has blood on it? Is that what they call bloody show? No real contractions tho? Just discomfort??? But they say if bleeding go to hospital? It's not like a period blood but u can see the red blood in the thick mucous nasty crap?????

Ok tue at 10 am I had my membranes swept. Came home bled (had that on here already) quit bleeding wed afternoon lost mucous plug. Thought it was the entire thing cause I'm ftm. Guess not. It is now thur I am losing more mucousy stuff when I wipe but it also has blood on it? Is that what they call bloody show? No real contractions tho? Just discomfort??? But they say if bleeding go to hospital? It's not like a period blood but u can see the red blood in the thick mucous nasty crap?????

Not sure ill help much i have my sweep booked today - but i started to yesterday get the same mucus with stained browny red to it, from what ive read its pretty normal as long as its not green. Be interested to hear other thoughts though

Yes, that's a bloody show! I am having the same thing this morning. With my first the contractions started a couple of hours after my show; hopefully we'll be meeting our babies soon! It's def a great sign. Good luck xx

Thanks ladies! And gzz I'm hoping today! I don't want a Halloween baby but oh sure does lol go figure he'd get his wag

sounds like bloody show get bouncing on a ball and hope things kick off soon good luck!

Thanks I'll try the ball? It will help speed things up??

Called my dr she said within next 24 hrs I should be in full labor or he should be here! She says contractions will get more regular. So going to try to walk to speed things up! Wish me luck :)

Contractions are 8 min apart! Getting excited to meet our baby boy!!!

Good luck! Hope you get to meet your baby boy soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->