Please help, I have some Qs about $tree OPKs....

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Hi ladies.... I have questions about dollar tree OPKs.....
If anyone has used these can you please help me out here ? :) greatly appreciated!

Is the test line always thinner than the control line?
I seem to have a very thin dark line and then the smudge around it is lighter.....but the thin part of the line seems dark as or darker than control......

Also, if I take OPKs twice a day what times would be best? I keep getting random results. I'm on Cd 14.... Sometimes they are darker And then the next is lighter..... Taking the about 8 hrs apart the past few days..... Is this just because of diluted urine?

Thanks for your help as I try to get the hang of these things!!! Why are they so tricky to me?! Lol

Also, if anyone has a pic of their positive dollar tree opk will you please post it so I can see what it should look like.... Thanks!

Also, if anyone has a pic of their positive dollar tree opk will you please post it so I can see what it should look like.... Thanks!

Try to take it the same time everyday. Mine is usually darkest in the afternoon. This is my opk (the bottom test), I took it today 8dpo. Close to pos...

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a531/hilljm313/20140313_135109-1_zps12b21d8f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->