Please help: is it possible to ovulate while you have a positive opk?

Mafi419

Reaction score
During my last cycle my OPKs went like this:

CD14 - First positive opk around 10pm
CD15 - Positive opk morning, afternoon, evening and night
CD16 - Positive opk morning, afternoon, evening. Negative opk around 22pm.
CD17 - I woke up at 11am and my temperature had risen

I figured I ovulated on the CD16. But when? I read that when our temperature rises, it means that we already ovulated at least 12 hours prior to that. I first noticed that temperature was a lot higher than normal on CD17 around 4am (I hadn't gone to sleep, so I decided to take my temperature).

So, is it possible that I ovulated while my opk was positive?

Your temperature was probably higher because you hadn't had 3 hours of unbroken sleep before taking it. xx

No, my temperature has higher because I had ovulated. I wen to sleep at 4 and woke up at 11 something. I slept over 7 hours :)

You ovulate after your first positive lh test, regardless of how many days your lh test is positive... At least that's what I've confirmed. :). Mine is usually positive for 4 days but I ovulate on the 2nd and sometimes 3 rd day of it positive tests

And the only way you have of knowing you've ovulated is your temperature rising the next day? Still, you wouldn't have a clue about what time of the day you've ovulated, right?

Sorry about all these questions. I ordered frozen sperm so I have to inseminate as close to ovulation as possible :wacko:

Yes. My temp goes up, ovulation pain completely disappears and my nips gets sore. All of that happens the day after for me. No..there's no way to tell what time you ovulate. Just a guess. Sorry I wasn't much help :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->