PlEASE HELP ME! Advice! Experiences! Opinions!

Lulu_mom

Reaction score
Hello

My last cycle was on August 20th. I am irregular, but for the last few weeks (maybe 3). I been experience increased hunger, very dry throat, stuffy nose (comes and goes), the inside of my nose smells metallic also metallic taste in the back of my throat, gushiness of clear discharge (feels like period started) , brown discharge also, pains in Pelvic area, increased bowel movements (loose stool), and sick feeling to stomach. One negative pregnancy test. Waiting for my OB appointment in November.

i will tell you what i've learned from my experience every "possible pregnancy" symptom is the same with the pre-period symptoms...the only way to tell if there is actually a pregnancy going on is missing period...
i got very disappointed last month because i had many symptoms which i never had before...different than the ones i had in my previous cycles!!but no bfp for me!
so i will advise you not to obsess and enjoy life!i know its hard and you will se me around here not keeping my own sayings(LOLLL)I OBSESS A LOT...i wish i didnt!
i hope you get your bfp!!!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->