• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please help me to understand OPK's

Carrie29

Reaction score
Hi..

The top 2 were from Thursday and Friday last week and the 3rd is Monday's, 4th is Tuesdays and then the bottom is todays..

It looks like they start strong and then weaken and then get stronger again. Do you think the top one's are actually positive or that i started testing too late?

Thanks

Attachments

• P1000158.jpg
    P1000158.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 37
Personally i think maybe none of them are, if you go to my thread you will see all mine.

Maybe some of mine were (also Tesco like your own) but they are all so dark i just couldnt tell.

I bought a clear blue today as couldnt stand the confusion anymore, and even though Tesco was as dark as control (maybe a little darker) clear blue says no - simples.

:dust:

xxx

Yip it looks like the Tesco's one's are not very reliable, i'm a week away from AF now, so think i'll wait until next cycle and then invest on the clearblue one..

It is worth it. I was driving myself mad!!!

Plus thought i'd save money, but in the end tested so much as so confused may as well stick with clear blue!

I got mine from Boots today as they were the cheapest on the hight street but you can get them on Amazon for £10 to £13.

xxxx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"