Please help!!!!!!

Kirs

Reaction score
Okay I had my period on April 8-12 then I started BC for the first time from the 12-14 and stopped.. then on the 19th I had unprotected sex and he came in me.. the 21st I had a wierd bleeding that was brown and VERY light lasted for about 2 days. I was EXTREMELY bloated as well the first day or so of this.

Well now I woke up today and took a shower same temp as always and I started feeling nauseas so got out.. then had diarhea.. i have not ate anything bad to result in that so im thinking Morning sickness??

But I should have gotten my period on the 6th so I am now 4 days late but took 2 hpt tests so far including one this morning and they are all NEGATIVE!

I also have noticed my nipples are sore and im extremely tired lately.. wierd feeling in lower stomach too past couple of days.

What do you think?? Please help

By the sounds of things I think you are just having a messed up cycle due to BC. Are your periods usually regular? Most docs will tell you to wait at least a week after a BFN to take another one. I know it's hard to wait that long but at least you will know your defiantly late.

Lots of baby dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"