Please help

millie87

Reaction score
I hope I am in the right group....
Ok, so I have 3 children, I have to take bromocriptine every time I want to get pregnant and usually I get pregnant within that same month. Right now we are TTC again and I started bromocriptine 3-4 weeks ago (I have a prolactinoma which is a tumor that makes me produce lots of milk without being breastfeeding or pregnant) Anyway, I tested for pregnancy on Sunday because there was no period yet, I usually get them right away! and it was Negative. Monday I started spotting, tuesday is really heavy and changing every 2 -3 hours, Wed. also heavy, and Thursday is mild, by night almost gone, Friday brown spotting when wiping and Today (Saturday) nothing but I felt like I should test so I tested for ovulation and it was positive then I felt I should test for pregnancy and it was Positive!!!! not so faint line but not as dark as control line, my question is: How could this be? Am I really pregnant after bleeding a lot? Implantation bleeding? or was it miscarriage? but on Sunday was negative???? Any successful stories of pregnancies after period??? I would appreciate the help!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->