Please help!!!

PalmerWife

Newly/Nervously PREGNANT!
Reaction score
Im so confused! This is the 23,24,25,26th. It never got to the full colored line. does that mean that I didnt ovulate? it was pretty dark on the 25th but now its light again?! Fertility calendar predicts i will ovulate the 28th but why isnt it getting darker instead of lighter? HELP needed!!!:shrug:

Attachments

• TEST.JPG
    TEST.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 97
if you're only testing once a day, you might have missed the surge.

However, my opk's have been boogers this month too not giving me a positive so i dunno. :shrug:

I always test twice a day. In the moring with fmu and around 2pm. I've heard that most women get their surge in the afternoons rather than morning. So I'd start test twice if you're not already.

Thank yall! I do test twice, but the second one is the same as the morning so i havent included those. Might be a dumb question but since i do have a line does that mean that its a fertile time? and the line will just go away when its over? Im sorry, im just so frustrated.

Some people get lines from the start of testing till the end - they always have lines. It is purely about the strength of the lines sweetie. The pics a bit small but from what I can see I would think your 3rd opk from the left in that pic looks like it might be positive.
Read the darkest part of your test line and compare it with the control line - if it is the same colour or darker than its positive. If you just missed the surge by testing a little early on that day or a little late after the surge you won't get an exact match - but I would say by the fade in then fade out appearance of your opks that the third opk was the positive.

Hope this helps

xxx

CD was 12,13,14,15. i have a 32-33 day cycle. Today ive had ewcm and cramping, but the test this morning was the same, no darker. (sorry tmi i know)

Thank yall!

What is your luteal phase like? I have ovulated on cd22 of a 32 day cycle before as my luteal phase is 10 days. Are you temping to find out?

Haven't started temping yet. I'm going to start tho

you need to test between 4pm-7pm that will give you better reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"