• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

please help

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
Hi I need help. I put my baby on stage 1 (she has been on hungry baby since 3/4weeks old) as advised by Dr and she was soo settled yesterday it was fab. She slept 8-8 but today she's draining 6oz every 2.5hours but bringing some back!! I don't want to up her to 7oz cos she seems very young and obviously keeps spitting up. Any advice? X

It's tough to know whether it's the volume or the frequency of the feeds that's making her sick. Have you tried 3 hourly feeds? If she won't have that maybe reduce to 5oz and see if that satisfies her? Why did the doctor suggest you change milks? X

Did the doc suggest maybe trying a comfort or anti-reflux formula? Might be worth giving Aptamil/C&G Anti-reflux a go if she keeps being sick after each feed. X

I haven't spoken to the doctor yet I'm going to try and book an appointment tomorrow. Here are some of her symptoms:

Wanting to feed little and often
Holds her head to one side
Gagging herself with fist
Bubbling at her mouth
Arching her back at the end of a feed
Hoarseness
Blocked sinuses
Persistent bark/cough

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts