please interpret my dream!

LovingYou

Karinna and Willow's mom
Reaction score
i've had this dream 3 nights in a row... but every night it changes just a SLIGHT bit.

night 1: i was walking down my driveway holding my daughter, we were walking to the mailbox in the middle of the night to check for mail. (not sure why in the middle of the night!) anyways, someone was walking down the street, probably going for a night walk, and they saw me walking down the driveway and suddenly they started walking faster. They must have been afraid of me.

didn't think much of that dream until i had it again...

night 2: SAME dream, went to check the mail at night with LO in my arms. This time the stranger wasn't walking down the street, they were jogging. When they saw me coming down the driveway, they jogged faster..away from my house.

then last night i had it AGAIN!

night 3: same dream again. But this time as my daughter and i were walking down the driveway to get the mail i accidentally dropped her baby bottle. Our driveway is on a hill, so the bottle started rolling and i didn't want it to end up in the street so i started running to chase the bottle. The stranger jogged by my house again but THIS TIME when they saw me speeding down the driveway they RAN as fast as they could from my house! They must have thought i was chasing after them even though i was just trying to get the baby bottle.

Why would i have a crazy dream like this? 3 nights in a row i have a dream that a random stranger is afraid of me. :shrug: please try to interpret for me :flower:

I've never done this before but here is what I think.

From the view of it, it would seem you will be receiving frightening news soon, so frightening in fact you may wish to hide. Possibly an extremely high bill or the arrival of someone you feared/ disliked in your past.

Just what I think :)

hey what does it mean when you get a phone call about a close member of the family dying? I had that dream a few weeks ago and I always seem to have the oddest of nature of dreams - pretty scary sometimes, they can be so vivid.

Vividity in dreams is often a sign of premonition not dream. Keep in contact more with people close to you, because you may be seeing a close future event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->