Please look at my chart

A

addie25

Hi,

Can you look at my chart and tell me what you think. OPK said O on day 15/16. My temps have been up except one day but I didn't sleep well and then took my temp 40 min after I usually do so I don't know if that changed things.

Thank You!

Hmm, I'd say you'd have to wait to see what the next few days temps give you. If all else fails, select lack of sleep for the temp that seems wonky and see what it says in a few days. In the mean time keep :sex:

Thanks for the reply. Yea we are not going to stop :sex: till I get a BFP or AF. This is the 1st time I am charting so I don't know what I am looking at but I am going to my doctor tomorrow to confirm ovulation with blood test so we shall see.

Could it be you are experiencing a fallback rise pattern? I'd also mark that one low temp as sleep deprived. Hopefully your temps stay up and give you a clearer picture.

Thanks bumpity. My numbers went up again but still no higer than the 97s so we shall see. I go to my doctor today and get a blood test to see if I ovulated so that will let me know for sure.

Good luck with your test! Let me know how it goes. I just had mine done on 1st round of clomid and dont know what to think of my level. It was 44 on CD 22.

Ashley: What is it supposed to be I don't know the numbers. And do not worry ur doc will just up your dose next time if u dont get ur bfp but I HOPE YOU DO!!!

They like to see the progesterone over 15 on CD 21 so my dr says that I did ovulate. Im just not sure why my # was so much higher than 15. Seems like a huge difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->