Okay here's my story:

MC on October 1st, I was 7w5d
Bleeding stopped on October 4th
HCG was 317 on October 6th
HCG was 10 on October 19th
HCG was "below 5" on October 26th
Spotting on October 27th (brown blood)
Spotting on October 28th (brown blood)
I don't have fertile cm right now, but my cervix does feel high. I've never had a mc before so I have NO idea what is going on....am I about to ovulate? Is AF coming? something else? HELP!!!!

Please give me your advice :)

Attachments

• IMGP0433.jpg
    IMGP0433.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMGP0437.jpg
    IMGP0437.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 33
the 27th looks close but is still a negative. It has to be as dark or darker.

can you spot before ovulation? has anyone experienced this???

Yes - every cycle I spot on and off dark brown to pinkish blood for about two days and its always happens exactly a week before I ovulate, so yes this is totally possible. Thats not to say it will be a week till you ovulate, that is just what happens with me, but your opk from oct 29th is really close, I would start testing twice a day from now to make sure you catch it! x

Thanks!! that must be what's happening...I was sure AF was about to come and that I wasn't going to ovulate, so now I have some hope :)

Sorry about your chemical hun :hugs: Hope you get your BFP in 7 days!

I had kind of the same as you, strong OPK's straight after m/c then they went down as did the preg test results then I got my strongest line 16 days after m/c but I was still spotting from the m/c so we didn't TTC. I did however get heavier spotting at the time of ovulation and wasn't sure if it was AF. But then a few days later spotting stopped completely and I got AF 14 days after strongest OV result. I am now on CD 8 and result lines are only just starting to show up again, going to keep on doing them for the whole of this cycle and get BD'ing.

I should have updated, I got AF on Friday, October 30th :(
So I guess I never really ovulated after MC!!!
Hoping I will have a somewhat normal cycle this time and ovulate soon!!!

Sorry about your loss hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->