please look urgent OPK question so near my period

Angel17

Reaction score
could someone say f this is a positive? Thing is I am due on tomorrow or Saturday so either I have something weird like PCOS? Is an opk supposed to look like this so late in cycle?

sorry I took it the wrong way, the top is control line bottom is test line.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 26
Looks pos to me :) please check mine too pks

I am not sure I would call that quite positive but I have seem a lot of stories that people get a second surge right before AF is due.

That's what my opk looked like at CD 25... The same day I got my :bfp: :). POAS!!!

I am not sure I would call that quite positive but I have seem a lot of stories that people get a second surge right before AF is due.

I know but normally mine are as white or maybe faint line never ever that dark. I am cramping though and lot more discharge than normal so I will wait and see if she shows her ugly face tomorrow or Saturday.

I decided not to pee on stick until AF arrives because I was getting fed up! I don't know what is worse BFN or AF arriving???

I was going to say the same thing, an opk could be used an hpt because lh is a sister of hcg. If you are sure about your af date, I'd say you just got a bfp.

I did get my BFP just now. Went to ASDA. I can hardly believe it tried once half heartedly. I am cautious because of my last miscarriage though. I am worried about it and it feels like AF is constantly coming I even put a pad on. been doing to for days. Thank you all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->